AN INSTITUTION THAT TURNS KNOWLEDGE INTO POWER AND TRUST
ASELSAN is a company that was established in 1975. ASELSAN is the largest company in the defense industry in Turkey. the main driving factor of the company’s success is its highly qualified engineering staff with more than 8,000 employees.
Aselsan operates in many countries around the world. In Qatar, which is one of these countries, it adds strength under the name of “Aselsan QSTP”. Aselsan QSTP needs versatile and talented employees within the scope of its activities in the relevant country.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Inspect system, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures.
- Check the system’s durability to guarantee functionality.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Maintenance Technician Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of software, network, and electronic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply; please email your CV to email@example.com